Key Performance Areas:
- Approve the design & development of all engineering changes to design software.
- Ensure that our systems are user-friendly and idiot-proof for use by our channels.
- Test & confirm that design & engineering systems are robust & meet required codes & the needs of our channel partners & business.
- Recommend new product lines & solutions for target markets.
- Work within the business to ensure that channel partner are adequately trained & that the supply chain is optimized for 100% IFOT delivery of solutions.
- Develop departmental KPIs around like Material efficiency (Kg/m2 or $/m2), design efficiency (mins/design, designs/day), design errors (% of order) & capture rate (% of quotes) as required. Set up systems to track KPIs & suggest plans for improvement
- Be the “Go to person” for the business for complex solutions.
- Engage with the local specifier community (Eng, Arch, QS etc) to get acceptance & accreditation of the companies chosen design philosophy, products & solutions.
- Be the certified engineer of record for all designs or develop a system that delivers this functionality.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
- Degree in Structural Engineering/Civil Engineering/Construction Management.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, CAD & Other design software)
- Master degree in Structural Design or related course.
- 6 – 8 years of working experience in Structural Engineering Applications or Projects.
Personal Attributes specific to work requirement:
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to influence with integrity & win people with the new way of thinking
- Methodical and analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Good business understanding
- Team working and team management ability
- Excellent project management skills
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
TO APPLY: Send updated RESUME along with COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org