Key Duties and Responsibilities, among others, shall include:
- Provide support to IT system users in the company to enhance the availability of IT services for business continuity.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to IT systems.
- Hardware Administration, Maintenance and support to ensure system efficiency.
- To support the rollout of new IT/MIS systems.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, and emails and maintaining the UBL website.
- Scheduling and performing regular backups of all relevant UBL databases, information systems and to ensure recovery procedures, plans are in place and regularly updated.
- Maintain database for all IT equipment and monitoring budgets.
- Providing individual training and IT support for all UBL staffs
- Manage the performance of subordinates
Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer science or related but relevant field and able to demonstrate relevant professional experience and skills in server and network management.
Experience: At least five years (5 years) experience as a system administrator in an enterprise-level Microsoft based environment or in a busy IT
- Innovation and resourcefulness.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Good analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
TO APPLY: Send updated RESUME along with COVER LETTER to email@example.com