- Overall responsible for site operations including manufacturing, maintenance and site coordination of EHS and quality assurance
- Overall responsibility for the workforce at the site.
- Develop and provide appropriate regular reports.
- Continuously ensure compliance with statutory and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for inventory at site
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives related to 5K/EHS.
- Lead new projects for equipment up-gradation at site
- Ensure cost optimization and improve the productivity of the workforce
- Any other duty assigned
- To ensure Variable cost budget is maintained / within the control
- Operational expenditure up to an agreed limit
Qualifications required: Minimum academic qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- General work experience (years): At least 10 years
- Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 5 years
- Industry: Manufacturing
Key competencies and skills:
- Analytical skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Effective communication skills
- Change management skill
- Microsoft Office packages
- ERP systems
- Fast-paced and prompt
- Result oriented
- Energetic and Enthusiastic
- High level of integrity
Additional/specific work requirements: Experience working in the Steel sector
Send updated RESUME along with COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org