Enterprise Business Analyst ( Functional modules: MM/ PM/ PP/ SD)
- Performs a variety of duties related to providing sound, effective, and reliable systems solutions involving SAP S/4HANA, SAP BO, SAP BPC and other integrated applications including SAP Enable Now E-learning platform & SAGE 300 People.
- Collaborate with business units, support team members and developers on requirements gathering & solution provision
- Collaborate with other SAP functional analysts, super users, managers, and business representatives to address problem tickets
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective.
- Coordinates and participates in any system integration, performance and acceptance testing.
- Creates and/or supports the creation of required forms & reports in response to business user needs.
- Provides user training as and when need arises.
- Defines and implements process improvement measures within the environment.
- Ensures all proper change management and incident management processes are followed.
- Performs other duties including being on call after office hours for monitoring ERP systems as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required, MBA preferred
- At least 5-6 plus years of SAP or relevant application support experience.
- Strong Functional Knowledge in one or more of these SAP Utility modules: FI/CO, SD, MM, PP
- Working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables.
- Strong understanding of SAP end-to-end data flows and interactions between SAP modules preferential in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient in the use of SAP Service Marketplace (OSS).