Enterprise Technology Analyst
- Analyze business data processing problems to implement and improve the reliability, assess to SAP systems & other centralized business applications hosted on AWS Cloud
- Analyze procedures/systems, evaluate and resolve technical issues and develop/implement operational improvements
- Lead and assist with Dashboard and analytic requirements with SAP Business Objects BI
- Creates and/or supports the creation of required forms & reports in response to business user needs.
- Ensures all proper change management and incident management processes are followed.
- Manage SAP user’s authorization landscape & profiles including role design, training & access to various systems.
- Manage annual license audits & utilization
- Participate in the planning, monitoring & implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Must possess a mindset to objectively view and effectively explain an issue or resolution from an end-user/customer/business perspective.
- Coordinates and participates in any system integration, performance and acceptance testing.
- Defines and implements process improvement measures within the environment.
- Performs other duties including being on call after office hours for monitoring ERP systems as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- At least 5-6 plus years of SAP or relevant application support experience.
- 3+ Years of experience with SQL, SAP ABAP & HANA Technologies & Dashboard tools
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA systems, FIORI Gateway server, Web dispatcher & in general S/4 HANA best practices
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects BI and SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
- Good understanding of the business process in manufacturing setup SAP
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
- Working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies, and tables.
- Proficient in the use of SAP Service Marketplace (OSS).