Sales Officer- Coated Steel
- Sales Development – Gather market intelligence for competitiveness and assist Sales Manager to develop coil sales growth strategies and implementation.
- Optimal and expanded product mix – Actively research market for new product opportunities outside current core Sectors and work with the Marketing team to develop and train on new Coil products
- Sales volumes – Achieve sales volumes & realization as per budget while monitoring competition closely and provide regular reporting in respect to competitor strategy, products and prices.
- Cash collection & debtors’ management –Ensure customer accounts are within credit limits, Cash collection & debtor’s management.
- Customer complaint management- Address customers’ complaints as per the company guidelines, provide after Sales Service support when required, manage claims and service delivery issues efficiently and maintain good customer relation.
- Any other official assignments that may be delegated by the management from time to time.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce or a Business-related degree from a recognized university.
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in ERP systems (SAP)
- Passion in sales and marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.